Monday, August 3, 2009

BC Racing Coilvers

Thanks to Mike at Double Down Motorsports and the guys over at BC racing, a week after owning my car my coilovers came in. I made a call over to Mike saying,"I got the car looks get this car started". I explained to mike I wanted a daily driver setup and also I wanted to take it to the track from time to time. Mike pointed me in the direction of the BC racing BR Type coilovers because they are just as good if not better than Tein who was my original brand I was gonna purchase. Once I opened the box I can tell I purchased a nice mono tube coilover track ready. Im gonna be installing these bad boys in the upcoming weeks once my wheels and tires are ready, so I will give my review. Here is a link to BC racings website. http://bcracing-na.com/bcproduct.html




No comments:

Post a Comment