Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Agency Power Exhaust and Downpipe

Big Thanks to all the people over at Agency Power for taking care of me and getting me my exhaust here in a quick amount of time. I ordered the exhaust from them on monday and it got here in safely this morning. Anyway so I decided to go with a dual exhaust and I wanted a exhaust to have good sound but also nice gains. I have listened to alot of clips of exhaust and I decided this was the best setup to go with. I know with the sound of the catback exhaust and the feel of the Downpipe the car can finally breathe and in high RPM's the car will rip. Getting the exhaust and a few other things installed over the weekend I will post up some sound clips and pictures of everything.



1 comment:

  1. Sick dude. Hope I can still get my evo lol. Can't wait to hear those sound clips and see the boost gauge/controller in action.

    -eskimopunk

    ReplyDelete